Visiting Hours are daily from 8:30 a.m. until 8:30 p.m., with a limit of two visitors with each patient at one time. No children under 12.
Intensive Care Unit
Visiting Hours are daily 8:30–9 a.m., 12–12:30 p.m., 4:30–5 p.m. and 8–8:30 p.m., with a limit of two visitors at one time. No children allowed except under special circumstances.
Visiting hours are Monday through Sunday from 2-3 p.m. including holidays. No children under 12 years old.
Meals and Cafeteria
- As a courtesy to our patients and visitors, coffee, and iced water are available in the cafeteria at no charge. Breakfast and Noonday meals are available for guests; visitors. An evening meal is not served in the cafeteria.
- Patient meal times are: 7:30 a.m., Noon and 5:00 p.m. Should you desire to make adjustments in your diet, according to your preference and within your diet order, you may notify your nurse.
- Vending machines are located in the Emergency Department waiting area.
To dial directly in to a patient’s room from outside the hospital, call 383-2+Room Number. For example, room 106 would be 383-2106. To dial out of a patient room dial “9” plus the number. If you hear a busy signal when you dial “9”, all outside lines are busy — just try again. For long distance assistance dial “9+00” and an outside operator will assist you.
- We don’t put calls through to patient rooms after 10 p.m. to avoid disturbing the patient.
- Pay telephones are available in the front lobby.
- A TDD phone is available upon request for our hearing impaired patients.
Smoking and tobacco use have clearly been identified as major causes of preventable disease and death. As healthcare professionals we feel a responsibility to assume a leadership role in shaping policies that impact the safety, health & well being of our patients, employees and visitors. We are committed to the elimination of the hazard of both firsthand and passive smoke from our workplace and campus. Smoking and tobacco is not permitted in any of the buildings, or on the grounds of L.V. Stabler Memorial Hospital. LV Stabler intends to respect all laws concerning patients’ rights.
Please leave all your valuables at home; the hospital is not responsible for the loss of any personal items including money left at the bedside. If you have valuables with you at admission, we encourage you to have them stored in the Business Office safe. Please ask your nurse for assistance. Dentures, eyeglasses, contact lenses, hearing aids, and other personal items should be labeled and stored at your bedside. The hospital cannot assume responsibility for items lost or damaged during your stay.